La Petite Princesse ♥



Diary About Link Love



Follow|Home
Tuesday, 29 December 2015 | 09:36 | 0 sweethearts
Oh hi there!

Heehee. :D

Just now kecoh pasal budak kena culik van putih kat Klang tu, yang siap ade audio suara dia menggigil ketakutan tu. i……haven’t listen to that audio yet I already tearing up huhu TT TT
idk, even the story scares me.

I just hope that the girl is safe. I hope nothing bad really happens to her. Nauzubillahi min zaalik.

Semoga Allah lindungi kita daripada kecelakaan.



K dah lupa nak cakap apa. K k. --“

You know about my short-kinda-vacation to Ipoh right? Okay good malas nak cerita sebenarnya uhuk uhuk. Nah i bagi gambar setepek muah.

sejenis family yang semangat datang ipoh parade pukul 10 pagi dah sampai padahal tak bukak lagi -___-


zzzzz


#whatislove #whattalyfeee #whereisabang #waitwhoisabang ?

WHEN YOU'RE ACTING CUTE AND YOUR EXPRESSION IS SO ON POINT BUT YOUR SISTER IS BEING RETARDED SMH ;-;

sat, sis nak dm gambar ni untuk bakal suami yang tengah practice berjoget kat korea tu  hiks

HOW TO TAKE A DECENT SELCA SOMEBODY HALPPP 


But wait, I actually had a weird dream there. Idk whether I was too tired or what but on the first night, i…..sorts of dreaming about losing the people that I love. Other than my family. It was like they got into an accident and they died, and I just cant believe it. It was so sudden I even called my friend to ask her about the incident and I ended up crying? For real.

Lepastu bangun, sedar-sedar kat hotel. Mimpi. Alhamdulillah cuma mimpi. :')

Walaupun dulu, ustazah Aida pernah cakap, kalau kita mimpi seseoraang itu meninggal, inshaaAllah umur orang tu panjang, tapi ye lah. Siapa je yang tak takut? Especially bila kau tak sedar kau tengah bermimpi.

It feels so real and after you woke up, suddenly you loved them more than before hahaha what even /facepalm/

So here’s the question – How does it feels when you lose someone that you love? Someone that is very important to you?

They said stop taking people for granted.

They said love someone like you’re gonna lose them.

I do love. I aint taking people for granted (even though I act like I do, everytime hehe :3). But they also said that to love, we need to sacrifice. Love itself is a sacrification. Right? It’s hard. But if it’s for our own sake then why not? :)

So,

Boleh tak kalau aku taknak hilang sesiapa? :(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment