La Petite Princesse ♥



Diary About Link Love



Follow|Home
Thursday, 23 October 2014 | 21:19 | 0 sweethearts

Assalamualaikum.

"Where are you now?"

A short post.

I just had an accident with my motorcycle of course bhahaha.

I fall next to the main road.

Kena tindih, lagi. Dulu boleh gerak sendiri. Tadi nak tarik kaki pun tak kuat. I was very lucky because beth and pikah were there too. They lifted the motor. Thanks baby, much love.

It was so scary tbh.

Bruises everywhere, my ankle sprained. But still, Alhamdulillah sebab takde cedera parah.

That moment when my head hit the ground, all I ever think was, "ya Allah fortunately I'm not on the main road. If only....." Entah. Maybe I was dead already?

For the moment I was taken aback.

Allah sayang kita, ey?

Sebab tu Allah selamatkan aku?

Cara Dia tunjuk kasih sayang Dia?

He makes me realize, I could be dead anytime He wants me to but I'm not. He give me that chance. To live.

Aku dah banyak dosa pun.

Hmm.

Kinda afraid about my head because I hit the ground. Nauzubillahiminzaalik taknak internal bleeding.... Tapi berumput kot maybe tak sebab not a really hard ground. Neway.... Pray for me ey, guys?

Till then.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment